At The Wetlands Institute, fall is an especially good time to experience the changing of seasons and the spectacle of migration of raptors, warblers, waterfowl, and more. In an effort to spread the word about this incredible time of year, The Wetlands Institute will be hosting a Fall Migration Festival. Visitors of all ages will be able to see, explore, learn, and enjoy! We’ll have guided viewing of migratory birds from the Institute and on Seven Mile Island, and much more!
• Live Monarch Butterfly Presentations and Tagging
• Guided Nature Walks Focusing on Birds, Butterflies Dragonflies, and Bees
• Guided Back-Bay Boat and Kayak Tours
• Special Autumn Terrapin Release
• Live Animal Presentations by Community Partners
• Native Plant Garden Tours
• And More!