Health & Human ServicesOrganizations
The Branches Outreach 501(c)(3) mission is to provide services and programs for the relief of the poor, those experiencing homeless, and underprivileged residents of Cape May County and to provide the daily needs of our guests with dignity and respect.
What we do:
• We serve breakfast and lunch 6 days a week
• Provide Advocates to assist with social services, court dates, doctor’s appointments, and addiction and housing issues.
• Showers, clothing, and personal care items are available
• Clients have access to a computer station for job preparation and resumes
What we need:
• The Branches Outreach welcomes volunteers to assist with meals, work in the food pantry, receive and organize donations, and help
with food distribution. If interested in volunteering, please stop in 201 Hirst Ave. during open hours.
• The Branches Outreach welcomes donated clean adult, casual clothes, coats, and non-perishable food, toiletries, and paper products at
the locations above during operating hours.
• The Branches Outreach welcomes monetary donations on our website www.thebranchesoutreach.org. and we welcome inquiries from
those interested in making larger donations.